Wednesday 24 July 2013

Summer Stripes












So, I thought I'd get back out in the open to take some photos and really happy with how these turned out... Definitely needing a new camera ASAP though.

I love this Topshop denim dungaree dress, I love the 90s fashion and as I'm a 90s kid it reminds me of being a little girl... I have paired it with this Topshop striped crop top which is definitely a summer staple. Crop tops can be worn with just about anything and they are one of my favourite summer buys.

My sandals were a Topshop bargain, only £18 last summer which I literally wear with everything but I'm lusting after another pair of sandals in the form of Topshop black flatforms. I found a website nexttonowt.com which sells famous name shoes at cut prices (perfect for a poor student!) and I have found the Topshop flatforms I've been lusting after but not able to afford at normal price, here. Which I will definitely be buying on payday!! They also sell sooo many other beautiful shoes, I so wish I could afford them all.

I caved and bought a skort the other day so will be putting an outfit together and blogging that as soon as... Had to jump on the bandwagon really ;)

Jess x

2 comments:

  1. I love the pinafore dress paired with the stripes. Lovely blog by the way :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the denim pinafore is beaut!

    New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete