Wednesday 3 July 2013

Festival Fringe






 Top - ASOS
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Ebay
So, here goes. My very first blog post! I thought as it's festival season I would go for a festival look. I'm not actually going to a festival this year, which is gutting but this is something I would definitely wear... 

I love the fringe trend at the moment and thought my ASOS leather look, fringed crop top would work well with my Topshop high waisted denim shorts - perfect for the summer and my favourite leopard print flatforms are great for stomping around in!

Taking these photos was awkward. Trying to explain to my grandparents why I was taking a tripod outside and hiding from my neighbour to avoid questions. Hope you like my look! And if you have any tips or any help I would appreciate as I am completely new to this!

Jess x



5 comments:

  1. Amazing look...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes I will follow you on bloglovin now :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete