Monday 22 July 2013

Sock and Sandals









 
   Dress - H&M 
Headband - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - Topshop
Bag - Zara


So, I finally roped my boyfriend into taking some pics of me. We decided to go down to Caldicot moors, along the Welsh Coastal Path / Llwybr Arfordir Cymru as the back drop of the sea and the Severn Bridge is pretty nice in my opinion. Especially in the sun!

If you read my last post, you'd have seen that I've rekindled a love with H&M and this dress was one I'd been after for a while, after seeing it on another blog in white. The white was sold out when I looked so I went for this colour, which I think is a good alternative. Love the dress and at £12 you can't go wrong. Although, it was swealtering hot when I took these photos and ended up having the dress stuck to me because of the fabric (gross I know). Also, absolutely love my Topshop sandals! They're patent with a rubber sole and chunky heel. They're one of my favourite shoe sale buys and after lusting after them and getting them for £22.50 I was pretty happy. I love the socks and sandal look (not quite on old men with shorts mind) so I paired them with my frilly Topshop ankle socks for a cute, girly look.

And as you can see, I jumped on the floral headband bandwagon. I wouldn't usually buy anything like this, but I've seen them around so much, I fancied one. So when I saw this one in the Dorothy Perkins sale at £6.25 I thought I might as well have it! I'm going to my friend's 21st festival themed party on the weekend and I'm thinking this will be perfect for the occasion.

I've not blogged in a while as I've been finding it hard to take decent photos on my tripod and my camera isn't up to scratch. So a new camera is on the wish list! Also, I'm a bit worried about promoting my blog on social networking sites as I don't think the people I know will be very, well, accepting. (small town syndrome). Did any of you feel lkike this when you started a blog? and did you open new accounts on Instagram/Twitter especially for your blog? This is what I'm considering to get out there!

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute, I love the colour! I am also loving floral headbands at the moment x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been watching your blog for a while and I love it! So it's nice to see you've looked at mine :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress, looks so nice on you :) x

    ReplyDelete