Thursday 4 July 2013

Sun's Out!




Body - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS
Sunglasses - ASOS
Boots - Fearne Cotton for Very.co.uk

Just a quick post, as I'm off to yoga at my friends... I ran 3 miles today and had my hair done so I've quite been busy...

Just wanted to show my bargain buys, being my Topshop body (£9!) which I absolutely love, it's so comfortable. The gingham pattern is lush and being a body you can pair it with most things and I'll use it as a swimming costume on my holiday (9 weeks!) as it's so versatile! I paired it with my leather look skater skirt and my ye olde faithful Fearne Cotton spiked heeled boots.

I also love my new ASOS sunglasses. I've been looking for a round pair for a while but I've been skimping quite a bit but when I found these in the sale I thought I had to have them!

Hope you like my look. The photos are rubbish, I couldn't get a good photo as the sun was behind me but hopefully you get some idea.

Jess x

6 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop body! It looks really nice :) Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want a leather look skater skirt! such a fab outfit hun!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, just looking at your blog. Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete