Tuesday 23 July 2013

Polka Dots


Just a quick post today, not the best as I couldn't get anyone to take my photo and the backgarden was occupied and I'm not confident yet to pose in front of other people!

Did any of you have thunder and lightning last night/this morning?! I was woken about 3am by crashing and flashing of the thunder and lightning. I looked out the window and it scared me so much I jumped straight back into bed under the duvet!!

I was expecting the weather to be cooler today, hence the boots and the blouse over the top of the crop but turns out it was boiling and I felt very sweaty wearing this whilst taking the dog for a walk!! I love this blouse from Urban Outfitters but never seen to get the chance to wear it. I have obsession with polka dot things so this is probably why I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment