Monday 5 August 2013

Lunch with a friend





Blouse - Mink Pink via ASOS (old)
Skirt - Urban Outfitters (old)
Boots - Topshop (old)
Bag - Mulberry

I've decided I hate taking photos in my bedroom but, I had to today as the weather was so on/off I didn't want to risk it. Also, it's been a while since I've posted as I've been manic in work at my local pub which gives me hardly any spare hours... Can't complain as every penny helps! Especially as I'm trying to build up a holiday wardrobe for a friend's wedding in Rhodes (4 weeks and counting)

I went out for lunch today with an old friend who I lived with in uni and I haven't seen her since May so, we met up which was lovely. Nice to have a catch up. I wanted to wear something floaty and light as although it's torrential rain, it's heavy too. 

I love this Mink Pink polka dot blouse, it's something a little different, although it does crease so easily and it's so hard to iron right (only my Nan can do it properly!!) I've paired it with this Urban Outfitters skirt as I like a little clash of prints. I also love these Topshop boots that I had for Christmas from my grandparents. They are one of the most worn pair of boots in my cupboard. I always pair them (and any of my boots) with socks. Today I went white to match the dots on my blouse.

Hope you like my look, and sorry the photos are the best!! 

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment