Wednesday 7 August 2013

Two Piece




                                                         Two piece - Laura Ralph Designs
                                                            
I had to show my new two piece by Laura Ralph Designs. I've been after one of these for sooo long and they're in such high demand on her Facebook page, I just jumped at this one. I love it.

It's a lovely light fabric and leaves plenty of room, especially in the shorts. I really do not like shorts that cling to the thigh so when you sit down it leaves a bulge even when they fit you on the waist!
 I love the idea of two pieces because you can mix and match with different items in your wardrobe. I literally cannot wait to wear this in Rhodes in 4 weeks time. This is my new favourite buy! 

Jess x

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like something great and I like how the fabric are like as in ur description !

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for this color of lipstick for few days in my little town in my country but I didn't find it. I'm blind i think.

    I will be grateful if you check out my personal site.

    lifestyleplussociety.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's by a company MUA so maybe you could find it on the Internet. X

      Delete
  3. Really nice, it looks great on you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous 2 piece :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete