Monday 13 January 2014

Starting a new...

So, I started this blog in July and gave up in August. I was finding it really difficult to get good photos of outfits and basically, had no confidence. I am pretty annoyed at myself though 'cos I had lots of good events happen that I could've blogged about and lots of good outfits to match too! (Including a James Bond themed party where I met and had a cheeky selfie with Boxing World Champion - Joe Calzaghe)

I thought I'd have another go... I've done a bit of January sales shopping so, I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces. Including an absolute bargain of a Topshop Leather Tee from the Kate Bosworth collection (nearly £70 off) SAY WHAAAT?! Here goes...


 Absolute beaut and bargain of a tee!!



I am a Topshop and sale obsessive and when the two words are combined, I just can't help myself. I barely ever buy anything full price. I am a poor student after all and with Topshop giving student discount on top of sale, it's a lose/lose situation for me.

I HAVE to stop spending soon though... In August I'm going to Sri Lanka for a month - travelling for 2 weeks and then volunteering in an orphanage, teaching English and working in the community. (All the more reason to get start on the blog again)


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment