Wednesday 22 January 2014

Interview #1

So, I am aspiring Welsh teacher and today was step #1 in the process. I had my first PGCE interview... Exhausting experience but I think it went well after SO much stressing done by me.
I left the house at 6:30am, got to the interview for 9am and didn't leave until half 2. Long... 4 tasks, a one-to-one interview and a group discussion. Hopefully it'll be worth it and I'll get an offer. 

Anyway, I thought I'd do a post of my interview outfit. And show you another sale splurge. Because I decided I'm worth it ;)














Please excuse my tired, grumpy face!!

x







2 comments:

  1. Hope the interview went well...cute jumpers!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete