Thursday 30 January 2014

Checkin' it out

Went out for dinner last night with the fam... very tasty and very funny evening. Lots of wine was consumed. I did start to do Dry January with the boyf but we broke after 25 days, think that was a rather good effort if I do say so myself.

If you've read my other posts you'd have seen I went for an interview for the PGCE in Swansea. I received an offer from them which is brilliant and I have interview #2 tomorrow in Cardiff. So, fingers, toes, legs, everything crossed because that's the one I really want.


If you do take a look at my blog and like it, why not follow on bloglovin' too?! I really appreciate new followers :)

Hope you like my look!



Top - New Look (via ASOS) Trousers - Topshop (Old) Shoes - H&M Necklace - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment