Monday 27 January 2014

New hair & tartan playsuit

So, I went to the hairdresser today. Got my roots done and thought I'd try a different style - middle parting, no fringe. Bit different for me as I always hide behind my fringe. Feel like a 90's boy band member but if I can't cope with it, then all I gotta do is dry it my normal way! Not a drastic change...

I wore this ASOS tartan playsuit (which doesn't really suit my petite frame, hence the belt) with my Zara (sale buy) cropped jumper. Which I LOVE and my beautiful silver monk shoes. I had a comment from my hairdresser today "I have no idea how you pull those shoes off." Well, pulling them off is the main thing!!

Still not heard from interview #1 which is annoying as I hate waiting. I have interview #2 on Friday so, hopefully by next week I'll know if I'll be training to be a Welsh teacher in September or if my life is over! 






1 comment:

  1. Looking fabulously edgy! Good luck with the interviews :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
    ^MAC GIVEAWAY^

    ReplyDelete